Praise, seek, worship, trust, and thank God.

Happy moments? Praise God. Difficult moments? Seek God. Quiet moments? Worship God. Painful moments? Trust God. Every moment. Thank God.
Face disappointment with cheerfulness, trial with humility, and trouble with courage.
(yes, I did draw this)
D&C 68:6 "Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
“Humility is perpetual quietness of heart.It is to have no trouble.It is never to be fretted or vexed,irritable or sore,to wonder at nothing that is done to me,to feel nothing done against me.It is to be at rest when nobody praises me and when I am blamed or despised. It is to have a home in myself where I can go in and shut the door and kneel to my Father in secret and be at peace,as in a deep sea of calmness,when all around is trouble.”
"Courage; is the ability to move, when all around you are frozen in fear, and no one would blame you ...if you did nothing at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment