I don't like boys liking me.
I don't want them to like me.
I may seem like I do..but that's because that's the STINKIN NATURAL MAN, that I need to conquer.
I'd rather be an ugly, stunning ,influence, that helps people!
It helps me stay true to myself.
To not be in crazy situations you can't get out of.
I don't want them to like me.
I may seem like I do..but that's because that's the STINKIN NATURAL MAN, that I need to conquer.
I'd rather be an ugly, stunning ,influence, that helps people!
It helps me stay true to myself.
To not be in crazy situations you can't get out of.
I have friends, then they start to like me....then I don't pay attention to this liking because it's wrong, and then they aren't your friends anymore.
They ignore you, and look for someone else that will reciprocate the liking back (They must be insecure, and want to be loved just as EVERYONE does.)
I continue to be their friend, but they want nothing to do with you, as if they don't think you have anything to give. We have much knowledge to give. We are of much worth, everyone is. If they don't want the friendship...what did they want in the first place?
DO NOT GET ME WRONG. I've made mistakes too. Really only one. NEVER allow yourself to like someone more than you should.
I'm not saying liking someone is a bad thing.
We must interact with others.
Just don't get caught up with ONE person.
Never ends well.
Be friends with everyone. It may seem that this may never work, but it does. You may not get the attention that your body wants, but you will learn, and continue to strive to be what Heavenly father needs you to be.
NEVER act on your curiosity about others. Don't mess with others feelings. It HURTS. It's terrible, and mean.
The most fun I've ever had is when you're friends with someone and you laugh together. You can share fun experiences, and learn from one another. You can date. You can have fun. You can interact. Just don't do what you know is wrong. Please.
If you need answers. Ask Heavenly father. He really is there. HE LOVES us.
They ignore you, and look for someone else that will reciprocate the liking back (They must be insecure, and want to be loved just as EVERYONE does.)
I continue to be their friend, but they want nothing to do with you, as if they don't think you have anything to give. We have much knowledge to give. We are of much worth, everyone is. If they don't want the friendship...what did they want in the first place?
DO NOT GET ME WRONG. I've made mistakes too. Really only one. NEVER allow yourself to like someone more than you should.
I'm not saying liking someone is a bad thing.
We must interact with others.
Just don't get caught up with ONE person.
Never ends well.
Be friends with everyone. It may seem that this may never work, but it does. You may not get the attention that your body wants, but you will learn, and continue to strive to be what Heavenly father needs you to be.
NEVER act on your curiosity about others. Don't mess with others feelings. It HURTS. It's terrible, and mean.
The most fun I've ever had is when you're friends with someone and you laugh together. You can share fun experiences, and learn from one another. You can date. You can have fun. You can interact. Just don't do what you know is wrong. Please.
If you need answers. Ask Heavenly father. He really is there. HE LOVES us.
No comments:
Post a Comment