NEVER look at yourself through the eyes of someone else.
----If you're going to look through anyone's eyes....look through God's.
KNOW, or at least BELIEVE that you are significant. You are a child of God.
NEVER say I wish I was happy.
----Say, "I'm happy with who I am right this second."
If you really put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price. ~Author Unknown
The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others. ~Sonya Friedman
TELL yourself that you have self-confidence. Be happy with who you are.
Continue to strive to be better, but don't jump ahead of yourself. Take it bit by bit.
This is a process.
Find the line between being humble, and being conceited.
This can be a very daunting task.
Pray to Heavenly father that you will see beyond your self doubts.
Always think of yourself as God thinks of you.
http://vividways.com/how-to-conquer-self-doubt
No comments:
Post a Comment