I believe that government is a job, just like any other job. Jobs help everything run smoothly. Government's job isn't to rule over or be better than the people, they are part of the people. Government's job is to support the law, and enforce the law.
Government has been growing and becoming more and more worldly, and part of competition.
I've never really been interested in government. I don't fully understand it, but who really does? Who understands everyone's specific jobs in the world. I believe, as I said before, that government is a job, just like being a plumber, electrician, military, or any essential job. These jobs help everything run the way they should.
Comparing this to nature, you NEED predators as well as prey. If you take part of nature away then things do not work, there are terrible consequences.
My personal opinion is this:
If we had ONE righteous ruler, we would have the best form of government.
Ours is the way it is today for lack of perfection,evil men, and power seekers; it keeps men in CHECK, and doesn't allow too much power into one man's hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment